I'm Bal Eum Hong.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

autobiography

“AUTOBIOGRAPHY”


I was born on a cool, breezy day in December in Seoul, Korea. Now I live in an island called Saipan in the Northern Marianas Islands. I go to school in Marianas Baptist Academy (MBA). I live with my mom, Myung Ja; my dad, Sung Sik; and with my one and only sister, Rina. I won a first place gold medal for MSFL and got perfect attendance in every quarter. I didn’t win that much awards in sixth grade and seventh grade but I’m sure this time I’ll win one for sure. I am in the 8th grade class in MBA and I’m planning to go there until my senior years. I might go to Korea or America for college but I don’t know yet.

Life means to me as a challenge of academics, courage, family, sports, and victories because these will help me to succeed in life and rise up. But there are good sides and bad sides in life too. The good sides are victory and success and the bad sides are failure, defeat, and hatred. Even though I’m a teen, I don’t have days off because of other things. Since I am a Korean, I have to learn two or more different languages like English, Korean, Chinese, and more. So life is really hard for me. I have lots of good friends who help me in hard times. I don’t have a girlfriend but the places I go with my other friends are movies, church, restaurants, and stores. These are places I usually go to see them.

2020 will make my 13 years since I graduated from high school. I think I’ll probably go back to Korea and live there rather than in America. I’ll be quite happier in living in Korea and married to a Korean woman. We might have two babies, one son and the other a daughter. The son will be named James and the daughter Mary. James Hong will the age of 5 years old and Mary the age of two. They’ll have black eyes and brown hair. We’ll be happy like this forever.

As I said in the beginning, I was born in Korea and will live there forever because it is my country. I would like to travel with my family to different countries but the problem is money. So I’ll have to work hard and earn a lot of money for traveling. I have enjoyed writing this autobiography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home